ROPOCOLLAGEN MESOTHERAPY FOR SCARS AND STRETCH STRETCHES
Tropocollagen mesotherapy is an effective and safe method in reducing and improving the appearance of scars and stretch marks, and in the case of painful scars, it relieves pain and the feeling of tightness.
- unsightly scars
- hypertrophic/keloid scars
- PAINFUL scars
- scars after injuries, operations, acne, burns, etc.
- stretch marks associated with growth, pregnancy and breastfeeding, weight change.
The treatment is based on delivering a ready-made substrate, which is the basic component of collagen found in the body, to damaged tissues, regenerating them, as well as stimulating one's own fibroblasts to stimulate the production of new collagen fibers.
- has no side effects
- can be used at any age and regardless of location
- the earlier the therapy started (the fresher the scar or stretch mark), the faster the effects
- reduces the visibility of scars and stretch marks
- significantly reduces pain (with scars accompanied by PAIN)
Duration of the procedure – 10-30 minutes depending on the extent of the scar or stretch marks. The preparation is administered with a thin needle without anesthesia or after applying a local anesthetic in the form of a cream. The total treatment is 3-5 treatments with an interval of 7-14 days.