1. General information
- This policy applies to the Website, operating under the url: https://remedios.clinic.
- The Operator of the Website and the Administrator of personal data is: REMEDIOS with its registered office in Sopot 754 Niepodległości Avenue, 81-868 Sopot
- Operator’s e-mail contact address: [email protected]
- The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data with regard to the data provided voluntarily on the Website
- The Website uses your personal data for the following purposes:
- Newsletter management
- Conducting online chat
- Handling enquiries via a form
- Presentation of an offer or OTHER information
- The Service performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behaviour in the following ways:
- Through the voluntary data entered in the forms, which are entered into the Operator’s systems
- By storing cookies info data on the end devices
2. Selected methods of data protection used by the Operator
- The sites for logging in and entering personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). This ensures that the personal and login data entered on the website are encrypted on the user’s computer and can only be read on the target server.
- The Operator periodically changes its administrative passwords.
- In order to protect the data, the Operator makes regular security copies.
- An important element of data protection is the regular updating of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of software components.
- The service is hosted (technically maintained) on the servers of the operator: cyberFolks.pl
4. Your rights and additional information on how your data will be used
- In certain situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients if this is necessary for the performance of a contract concluded with you or for the fulfilment of obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
- hosting company on a delegated basis
- companies providing marketing services to the Administrator
- Your personal data processed by the Administrator for no longer than it is necessary for the performance of the related activities defined by separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). With regard to marketing data, data will not be processed for longer than 3 years.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- access to personal data concerning you,
- to rectify them,
- to erase them,
- to restrict processing,
- and the right to data portability.
- You have the right to object to the data processing indicated in point. 3.3 c) – processing of personal data for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, whereby this law will not be exercisable where there are valid legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, in particular, the establishment, assertion or defence of claims.
- The Administrator’s actions may be complained about to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Provision of personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Service.
- Automated decision-making, including profiling for the purpose of providing services under a concluded agreement and for the purpose of direct marketing by the Administrator, may be undertaken in relation to you.
- Personal data is not transferred from third countries within the meaning of data protection legislation. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
5. Information in forms
- The service collects information voluntarily provided by the user, including personal data if provided.
- The service may record information about the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The service, in some cases may record information to facilitate the linking of the data in the form with the e-mail address of the user completing the form. In this case, the user’s e-mail address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the specific form, e.g. for the purpose of processing a service request or commercial contact, registration of services, etc. In each case, the context and description of the form clearly indicate what the form is used for.
6. Administrator logs
- User behaviour information on the website may be subject to logging. This data is used for the administration of the site.
7. Essential marketing techniques
- The Operator uses remarketing techniques to match advertising messages to the user’s behaviour on the website, which may give the illusion that the user’s personal data are being used to track the user, but in practice no personal data are transferred from the Operator to the advertising operators. A technological prerequisite for such activities is that cookies are enabled.
- The Operator uses a solution that automates the operation of the Website in relation to users, e.g. it may send an e-mail to a user after visiting a specific subpage if the user has consented to receive commercial correspondence from the Operator.
8. Information about cookies
- Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Service User’s terminal equipment and are intended for use on the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the time they are stored on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Service User’s terminal equipment and gaining access to them is the Service Operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- Maintaining a session of the Website user (after logging in), so that the user does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- For the purposes set out above under “Essential marketing techniques”;
- The Website uses two main types of cookies: “session” (session cookies) and “permanent” (persistent cookies). “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s terminal equipment until they log off, leave the website or switch off the software (web browser). “Persistent” cookies are stored on the User’s terminal equipment for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- Web browsing software (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User’s terminal device by default. Users of the Website may change their settings in this respect. The Internet browser makes it possible to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies For details, please refer to the help or documentation of your Internet browser.
- Cookies placed in the Service User’s terminal equipment may also be used by entities cooperating with the Service Operator, in particular companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
9. Managing cookies – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
- If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We stipulate that disabling cookies that are essential for authentication processes, security, and maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may make it impossible, to use the websites
- To manage your cookie settings, select the web browser you are using from the list below and follow the instructions: